Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Return to Blog World

I have decided to slowly return back to the world of diabetic blogging. Here I am, several years and 2 kids more (4 total) later and lots to say. 

What spurred my return was the need to reach out to my diabetic community once again. I recently reconnected with an old friend on FB who is also another T1. It's been years since we have had any contact but the first thing we both said to each other was "diabetes sucks".  

A lot has happened over the past few years (how could it not?) and I have had a few complications arise. I hope to catch myself up in some posts and possibly help myself get some more clarity with my diabetes along the way. 

For now I will say I have a very long way to go yet. Diabetes is exhausting and at times I have felt almost beaten down by it. I hope I can beat it one day. 

These are my 4 miracles (and I don't say miracles lightly--- I believe every child is a miracle, but having 4 with T1 is just one step more) that get me motivated every day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment